We invite all women to share their stories! Here’s the scoop on what you need to know to submit an article:
- Articles should be 1,500 words or less and can be about any topic (e.g. personal stories, poetry, tips, etc.)
- Articles should be first time published (cannot be previously published in formal publications, online, or personal blogs)
- Anonymous submissions, use of pen names, or use of initials are acceptable, though we do not guarantee anonymity
- After your article has been submitted, you will be contacted with the date it will be published, the date it will be shared on our social media pages, a copy of the cover photo that has been selected to go with your article, and suggestions for light editing (if needed).
- While Little Red Bird Press intends to publish all articles that have been submitted, we do reserve the right to decline publication at our discretion.
- Follow the quick and easy steps below to officially submit an article!
We can’t wait to read and share your story.